Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello Melbourne

I've moved to Melbourne, Australia!

Having returned to Europe 18 months ago after 5 years of living in Sydney, the thought of moving back to Australia was both thrilling and horrifying. So much fun, yet so much stress, what with visas and the need to pack everything up in small boxes again, and send them on their way. And of course, the huge financial expense - no matter how many times I've done it, it never ever gets any cheaper.

But the decision was made, and flights along with shipping agents were booked and we left the UK in August.

I now call Melbourne home - and wow, what a super cool place it is!

A city awash with graffiti and super trendy street art, I find myself wandering side streets with a camera day and night, and seem very content to waste away the hours simply sitting in cafés, sipping fine coffee and doodling the local wildlife.

Hello Melbourne!





















No comments:

Post a Comment